"All language is but a poor translation."
Franz Kafka

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

image from the new spring/summer GAYA collection lookbook
UMMM... yessss, how fabulous is that?! A line in my name bahahahaha! oki, fine not in MY name... but it's cool nah?
my friend Stef wrote to me :
Hey Gaya!!
I just wanted to let you know that I was at Winners today and I saw a purse made by a company called: GAYA!!!! I thought it was funny lolll and naturally i thought of you :)
so i had to google it and wowzaaa, me likes!



2 comments:

SouthernHummingbird said...

that's kinda cool ;) so Gaya, are you going to purchase a gaya :-P

nice blog btw!...my day off tomo...gonna explore your blog...yippiiie yay!!! :D

Gaya said...

it only seems right that i should purchase a Gaya hahaha! the new line of purses is actually really nice :D

the strangest thing is that i was flipping through the collection and realized that some of the bags are named Lola and Lolita (i have been completely gaga over these names for as long as i can remember!)... it's meant to be (a)

thank you lovely! I've visited and lingered on your blog many times hehe!

enjoy your stay on blogggg as well as your day off! and absolute pleasure hearing from you <3

Post a Comment