"All language is but a poor translation."
Franz Kafka

Saturday, April 30, 2011

CrackBerry PII

the previous post was created ages ago... laze.


I can't fall asleep... It most likely has to do with the fact that I can't sleep on my right side, which I've the habit of, because of the burn :( the thing has morphed into the most hideous of bruises! And so I lay awake on my bed unable to move really, staring at my ceiling which apparently has become residence of choice to at least 3 spiders... Gross. Anyhow, I tell myself now is perhaps a good moment to decide how I want to live the next four or so months of my summer vacation... Only I can't decide. Planning ahead is so difficult but at the same time I'm terribly afraid of wasting the summer and having let the days past without having done anything interesting or worthy of memory :( one thing is for sure I need to be working most of the four months and I've been looking for jobs around town. Another thing is for sure, I want to learn to cook and prepare myself healthy meals to accompany some sort of exercise plan... Bref, I feel as though I've filled my body with a whole lot of rubbish and need to detox. I also want to do something creative. I'd love to earn up enough of a sum to purchase myself a proper camera... Gosh, that would be awesome. I want to change up my room... Paint and some new (old, I love vintage) furniture type thing. Oooh, and work on that fashion mission of mine, closet needs update! Also read 3 books. That's quite the list isn't it... I think I've decided then!

Tomorrow I'm to visit some Doctor who's come in to town from Toronto... To start a new ayurvedic treatment for my vitiligo, which in recent times has gotten a lot worse. I'm not going to lie, I'm so excited that I'm nervous. I'm afraid too. I've set my hopes really high on this treatment (that in actuality I can't even afford to follow)... And I'm afraid it won't work. Truthfully I'd be shattered. I'd been living with it for so long that I can't imagine myself without it. But since it's been appearing on my lips, arms and hands and expanding around my eyes, I've had a hard time accepting it. Anyhow, this visit that I'd been waiting for 2 months now is happening tomorrow and well it's also got me restless I guess. I think I'll watch a movie or something to get myself to sleep :)

OOOOOH! And the royal wedding? It was purely magical! It was as though I'd been transported to another time... I found it mesmerizing! And, I think #harrylovespippa is trending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment