"All language is but a poor translation."
Franz Kafka

Friday, April 29, 2011

DROP IN:
catching up on what seems an eternal line up of Gossip Girl episodes... i fell out of love from the series midway through season 2 but given the load of time i've recently procured my self in my bed thanks to a beautiful mishap be it manifestation 235243235 of my absolute clumsiness (i managed to knock over boiling water freshly poured from a kettle) i've decided that i would catch up on some TV seeing as i can't do much more with my burn (it hurts so terribly much! please do take care when near such dangerous things as leaping hot water)... besides i still have to wait on the latest episode of Vampire Diaries to be uploaded.  


Also, i need to stay up till super duper early tomorrow morning because.... it's the morning of THE ROYAL WEDDING... duh. the royal family and the princes more specifically have been an unhealthy and very well closeted obsession of mine (closeted no more i guess) so this wedding is of epic importance in my books. i am just so excited! i think i've watch all the royal wedding specials out there! 


I had more to say but i've forgotten.
XOXO
ps. the British flag reminds me only of the Habs... 2012 will be our year i just know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment