"All language is but a poor translation."
Franz Kafka

Monday, May 24, 2010

i want to sleep. now.
god forbid i want something.


BLAAAHHH life.


i'm sorry to be bugging, really, but you're the only one i have right now.
my body is aching, my thoughts are tired and yet my eyes are alert, investigating every inch of darkness and silence permeating my room.


i've to be up early tomorrow! despite my self inflicted boredom the world insists i go along with it and so i have things to get done... things that require some type of energy that i doubt i'll have if i don't get some shut eye right now... body are you listening? i know you're barely listening...



please please pleaseeeee?




who took my thunder?
who stole my laughter?
who shattered my dreams?


****



Why are you so beautiful?
Why do you linger in my thoughts? Why do I care?
Why are you here? Why did I meet you? Who are you?
Where were you all this time? Why now?
Why me?
Are you real?
Are you honest?
Am I making this up in my head?
Am I asking for something that cannot be mine?
Am I allowed?
Can I?

INSOMNIA?


No comments:

Post a Comment