"All language is but a poor translation."
Franz Kafka

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lost my thunder


that's it... i need me some sleeping pills or something.
i can't seem the get myself out this stupid not sleeping and then being uber tired all day cycle. GAHH.


things are boring lately... i have an entire summer ahead of me and the first weeks are slow and annoying. 
i have things to do, i'm quite certain, but to get myself to do them... eeek


let's make a list shall we?

  1. get a job... it'll appease the deafening cries of my bank account and my wardrobe.
  2. get fit. i hate that i can't run up the stairs in the metro no more... i content myself with running up the escalator but that's just not the same.
  3. see my friends and be much less of an emo bum.
  4. volunteer... get those projects in my head out there and done. gosh that's a list on it's own...
  5. fix my room : as in paint it and organize it... it's been a mess since... well exactly a year ago when we moved in.
  6. get my sleeping habits back to normal like way back in high school... -_-
  7. complete the list of things to do.

mehhhh. nothing excites me anymore... everything is in such a lull.
i turn on the tv, flip through... and then turn it off (i watch glee on the net).
i put on my music, shuffle through the tracks and and then turn it off.


i clean my room to pass the time, i run down to the kitchen and do the dishes once in a while, i sit on the couch staring at the beams of sunlight hitting the wood floors on sunny afternoons.
i visit the blog world and the portraitbook occasionally.


i feel old and useless... 

No comments:

Post a Comment