"All language is but a poor translation."
Franz Kafka

Sunday, May 30, 2010

OOPS!

so the other day i was posting something from my friends computer... and when i opened the blog i was in complete and utter shock!

"that's NOT blog.
blog is pretty... not mucky!"

i realized that yall haven't been seeing what i've been seeing all this time! OOOOOPS, my bad!
i guess HTML editing is not my strength AND google chrome is arrogant and completely deceiving!

so i did some research and finally managed to fix it. HTML : you have been owned SUCKAAAA
to think a single spacing can make all the difference :|

I'm terribly sorry about it all! i realize that some posts weren't even visible cause i type in white over what was supposedly my black background

i hope this is a little easier on the eyes and that you like it as much as i have adored it!
now what you see is what i see :)

JTM blog,
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment